J.C. Lewis Serves is a division of J.C. Lewis Ford that drives volunteerism and community service. J.C. Lewis Serves unites our employees with the community through service. Partnerships with local organizations are announced throughout the year. Each partnership will have a way to serve, by volunteering, donating and helping us share their local impact to the community.
- Military Appreciation – Serves partnered with Coastal ESPN and hosted a Military Cookout at J.C. Lewis Ford. We invited local school children to submit thank you notes for remembrance and enjoyed time with the Servicemen of our Community
- Coast Guard – Serves partnered with Tybee Marine Squadron to benefit our local Coast Guard
- Earth Day – Serves participated in the National Campaign, Keep America Beautiful, by helping with trash collection and educating children of the opportunities for green energy in the automotive industry
- Performance Initiatives – Serves recognized our local students who have become Team USA Weightlifting Athletes with a Christmas party
- 500 backpacks were filled with school supplies and delivered to local students
- 450 library books were collected and donated
- 280 local kids were sent to summer camp for character education
Serves unites to provide opportunities to solve problems and strengthen communities by making today count.