J.C. Lewis Serves is a division of J.C. Lewis Ford that drives volunteerism and community service. J.C. Lewis Serves unites our employees with the community through service. Partnerships with local organizations are announced throughout the year. Each partnership will have a way to serve, by volunteering, donating and helping us share their local impact to the community.
Serves enriches our community across a variety of platforms.
Our recent highlights include:
- Military Appreciation – Serves partnered with Coastal ESPN and hosted a Military Cookout at J.C. Lewis Ford. We invited local school children to submit thank you notes for remembrance and enjoyed time with the Servicemen of our Community
- Coast Guard – Serves partnered with Tybee Marine Squadron to benefit our local Coast Guard
- Earth Day – Serves participated in the National Campaign, Keep America Beautiful, by helping with trash collection and educating children of the opportunities for green energy in the automotive industry
- Performance Initiatives – Serves recognized our local students who have become Team USA Weightlifting Athletes with a Christmas party
- 500 backpacks were filled with school supplies and delivered to local students
- 450 library books were collected and donated
- 280 local kids were sent to summer camp for character education
Serves strategically aligns with successful community organizations to have the most impact.
Partnerships are formed with local nonprofits such as the Savannah Chatham Public School System. The Serves team toured 2 local high schools to access their current needs. J.C. Lewis Serves participated in the Million Book Challenge, has provided funding for SCCPS Summer Programming and currently has matched Corporate Ford resources with our local high school, Woodville Tompkins.
Another example of a benefitting partnership is .P.A.C.K. (People of Action Caring for Kids). Weekly our J.C. Lewis Ford team sends volunteers to deliver and pack food for the 1 in 4 kids in our community suffering from hunger insecurity.
P.A.C.K. has over 5000 volunteers and 74,000 bags were lovingly packed last year. Every bag of food and note of encouragement is a blessing to the recipient and to the giver.
The J.C. Lewis Serves partnerships continue to grow and our impact can be followed on our Social Media – @jclewisserves.
Serves unites to provide opportunities to solve problems and strengthen communities by making today count.